THE CORONA FAMILY CARE CENTER PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- Male and Female Physical Examinations
- Pregnancy Testing and Counseling
- Birth Control Methods, including the Contraceptive Patch, Depo-Provera, the Pill, Male and Female Condoms
- Emergency Contraception
- Breast Exam, Pelvic Exam, Pap Smear
- Screening and Treatment for Sexually Transmitted Infections
- HIV Testing and Counseling
- Hepatitis B Immunizations
- Male and Female Sterilization
- Education, Information and Referrals
- Child Health Services
- Immunizations (Children & Adults)
- Health Education
- Nutrition Services
- Prenatal Care
- WIC Program 1-800-455-4942
- Medical Care Services
- TB Skin Tests
- Premarital Blood Tests
- Public Health Nursing Visits
- Free Anonymous HIV/AIDS Antibody testing 1-800-243-7275
Family Pact Provider
MEDI-CAL, PERSONS CERTIFIED AS MEDICALLY INDIGENT (MIA) AND OTHER PAYMENT SOURCES CAN RECEIVE DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT FOR NON-EMERGENCY ILLNESS.
ALL SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
CALL 1-800-720-9553 FOR AN APPOINTMENT.
Monday through Friday - 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Closed weekends and holidays.
The Corona Family Care Center does not provide emergency or after hours care.
|Corona Family Care Center
505 S. Buena Vista, Room 101, Corona, CA 92882
Take the 91 freeway West (towards beach cities). Exit on Main Street in Corona and turn left off the freeway. Proceed towards 6th street where you will turn right. Continue on 6th Street until you come to Buena Vista and make a right. You will see the Health Center and City Hall on the corner of 6th and Buena Vista.