How it works?
- The condom is rolled onto the man's erect penis before you have sex.
- Sperm are kept inside the condom and can't get to the women's egg.
- The condom only works if you use a new one every time you have sex.
- Condoms can help PREVENT AIDS and other STD's.
What you should know :
- Condoms do not cause health problems.
- Condoms can be bought in a drugstore.
A few of the complaints about condoms :
- Putting on the condom can interrupt foreplay.
- Some people say sex doesn't feel the same with a condom.
- Condoms can be messy and less effective if not taken off carefully.
How do CONDOMS compare with the effectiveness of other forms of birth control?
Women out of 100 that got pregnant using the methods below: