THE BANNING FAMILY CARE CENTER PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- Male and Female Physical Examinations
- Pregnancy Testing and Counseling
- Birth Control Methods, including the Contraceptive Patch, Depo-Provera, the Pill, Male and Female Condoms
- Emergency Contraception
- Breast Exam, Pelvic Exam, Pap Smear
- Screening and Treatment for Sexually Transmitted Infections
- HIV Testing and Counseling
- Hepatitis B Immunizations
- Male and Female Sterilization
- Education, Information and Referrals
- Child Health Services
- Immunizations (Children & Adults)
- Health Education
- Nutrition Services
- Prenatal Care
- WIC Program 1-800-455-4942
- Medical Care Services
- TB Skin Tests
- Premarital Blood Tests
- Public Health Nursing Visits
- Free Anonymous HIV/AIDS Antibody testing 1-800-243-7275
Family Pact Provider
CASH, MEDICARE, MEDI-CAL, ABILITY-TO-PAY (ATP) PLAN BASED ON INCOME, FAMILY SIZE AND SERVICE PROVIDED. PRIVATE INSURANCE, PERSONS CERTIFIED AS MEDICALLY INDIGENT (MIA) ACCEPTED.
ALL SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
CALL 1-800-720-9553 FOR AN APPOINTMENT.
Monday through Friday - 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Closed weekends and holidays.
The Banning Family Health Center does not provide emergency or after hours care.
Banning Family Care Center
3055 West Ramsey Street, Banning, CA 92220
Take the 10 freeway (towards Indio) and take the Sunset Avenue exit. Turn left off the freeway and proceed to Ramsey Street and make a right. Make a U-turn on Morongo Avenue and the Family Care Center will be on the right.