THE INDIO FAMILY CARE CENTER PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- Male and Female Physical Examinations
- Pregnancy Testing and Counseling
- Birth Control Methods, including the Contraceptive Patch, Depo-Provera, the Pill, Male and Female Condoms
- Emergency Contraception
- Breast Exam, Pelvic Exam, Pap Smear
- Screening and Treatment for Sexually Transmitted Infections
- HIV Testing and Counseling
- Hepatitis B Immunizations
- Male and Female Sterilization
- Education, Information and Referrals
- Child Health Services
- Immunizations (Children & Adults)
- Health Education
- Nutrition Services
- Prenatal Care
- WIC Program 1-800-455-4942
- Medical Care Services
- TB Skin Tests
- Premarital Blood Tests
- Public Health Nursing Visits
- Free Anonymous HIV/AIDS Antibody testing 1-800-243-7275
Family Pact Provider
MEDI-CAL, ABILITY-TO-PAY (ATP) PLAN BASED ON INCOME, FAMILY SIZE AND SERVICE PROVIDED. PERSONS CERTIFIED AS MEDICALLY INDIGENT (MIA) ACCEPTED
ALL SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
CALL 1-800-720-9553 FOR AN APPOINTMENT.
Monday through Friday - 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Closed weekends and holidays.
The Indio Family Care Center does not provide emergency or after hours care.
|Indio Family Care Center
47-923 Oasis Street, Indio, CA 92201
Take the 10 freeway (towards Indio) and exit at Jackson Street. Take Jackson Street to Highway 111 and turn right. Proceed on Highway 111 to Oasis Street. Continue on Oasis Street and make a left on 48th Avenue. The Family Care Center is on the corner of Arabia Street and 48th Avenue.