THE JURUPA FAMILY CARE CENTER PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- Male and Female Physical Examinations
- Pregnancy Testing and Counseling
- Birth Control Methods, including the Contraceptive Patch, Depo-Provera, the Pill, Male and Female Condoms
- Emergency Contraception
- Breast Exam, Pelvic Exam, Pap Smear
- Screening and Treatment for Sexually Transmitted Infections
- HIV Testing and Counseling
- Hepatitis B Immunizations
- Male and Female Sterilization
- Education, Information and Referrals
- Child Health Services
- Immunizations (Children & Adults)
- Health Education
- Nutrition Services
- Prenatal Care
- WIC Program 1-800-455-4942
- Medical Care Services
- TB Skin Tests
- Premarital Blood Tests
- Public Health Nursing Visits
- Free Anonymous HIV/AIDS Antibody testing 1-800-243-7275
Family Pact Provider
MEDI-CAL ACCEPTED, ASK ABOUT OUR ABILITY TO PAY PLAN (FEES BASED ON YOUR INCOME AND FAMILY SIZE). PERSONS CERTIFIED AS MEDICALLY INDIGENT (MIA) CAN RECEIVE DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT FOR NON-EMERGENCY ILLNESSES.
ALL SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
CALL 1-800-720-9553 FOR AN APPOINTMENT.
Monday through Friday - 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Closed weekends and holidays.
The Jurupa Family Care Center does not provide emergency or after hours care.
|Jurupa Family Care Center
9415 Mission Blvd., Riverside, CA 92509
From the 60 freeway (towards Los Angeles) take either the Pedley Road or Country Village Road exit. Turn left off the freeway and proceed towards Mission Blvd. The Health Center is on Mission Blvd. between Pedley Road and Country Village Road.
From Van Buren Blvd. turn onto Jurupa Road, go over the railroad tracks and turn left onto Felspar. Proceed to Mission. Turn left, the Family Care Center will be on the right.