THE LAKE ELSINORE FAMILY CARE CENTER PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- Male and Female Physical Examinations
- Pregnancy Testing and Counseling
- Birth Control Methods, including the Contraceptive Patch, Depo-Provera, the Pill, Male and Female Condoms
- Emergency Contraception
- Breast Exam, Pelvic Exam, Pap Smear
- Screening and Treatment for Sexually Transmitted Infections
- HIV Testing and Counseling
- Hepatitis B Immunizations
- Male and Female Sterilization
- Education, Information and Referrals
- Child Health Services
- Immunizations (Children & Adults)
- Health Education
- Nutrition Services
- Prenatal Care
- WIC Program 1-800-455-4942
- Medical Care Services
- TB Skin Tests
- Premarital Blood Tests
- Public Health Nursing Visits
- Free Anonymous HIV/AIDS Antibody testing 1-800-243-7275
Family Pact Provider
MEDI-CAL, CHDP - CHILD HEALTH, STATE FAMILY PLANNING, ABILITY TO PAY (ATP) PLAN BASED ON INCOME, FAMILY SIZE AND SERVICE PROVIDED. PERSONS CERTIFIED AS MEDICALLY INDIGENT (MIA) ACCEPTED.
ALL SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
CALL 1-800-720-9553 FOR AN APPOINTMENT.
Monday through Friday - 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Closed weekends and holidays.
The Lake Elsinore Family Care Center does not provide emergency or after hours care.
|Lake Elsinore Family Care Center
2499 E. Lakeshore Drive, Lake Elsinore, CA 92530
From the 15 freeway (towards San Diego) exit at Diamond Drive and go southwest. Proceed to E. Lakeshore Drive and turn right. Immediately, make a left into shopping center.