THE PERRIS FAMILY CARE CENTER PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- Male and Female Physical Examinations
- Pregnancy Testing and Counseling
- Birth Control Methods, including the Contraceptive Patch, Depo-Provera, the Pill, Male and Female Condoms
- Emergency Contraception
- Breast Exam, Pelvic Exam, Pap Smear
- Screening and Treatment for Sexually Transmitted Infections
- HIV Testing and Counseling
- Hepatitis B Immunizations
- Male and Female Sterilization
- Education, Information and Referrals
- Child Health Services
- Immunizations (Children & Adults)
- Health Education
- Nutrition Services
- Prenatal Care
- WIC Program 1-800-455-4942
- Medical Care Services
- TB Skin Tests
- Premarital Blood Tests
- Public Health Nursing Visits
- Free Anonymous HIV/AIDS Antibody testing 1-800-243-7275
Family Pact Provider
MEDI-CAL, CHDP - CHILD HEALTH, ABILITY TO PAY (ATP) PLAN BASED ON INCOME, FAMILY SIZE AND SERVICE PROVIDED. PERSONS CERTIFIED AS MEDICALLY INDIGENT (MIA) ACCEPTED.
ALL SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
CALL 1-800-720-9553 FOR AN APPOINTMENT.
Monday through Friday - 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Closed weekends and holidays.
The Perris Family Care Center does not provide emergency or after hours care.
|Perris Family Care Center
Located in the Dr. Robert Bruce Reid Clinic
308 E. San Jacinto Ave., Perris CA 92570
Clinic: (951) 940-6700
Take the 91 Freeway (towards San Bernardino) to the 60 East (towards Indio) and continue on the 60 to the 215 South. Proceed on the 215 South and exit at "D" Street. Go east on San Jacinto Ave.