RIVERSIDE COUNTY REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- Male and Female Physical Examinations
- Pregnancy Testing and Counseling
- Birth Control Methods, including the Contraceptive Patch, Depo-Provera, the Pill, Male and Female Condoms
- Emergency Contraception
- Breast Exam, Pelvic Exam, Pap Smear
- Screening and Treatment for Sexually Transmitted Infections
- HIV Testing and Counseling
- Hepatitis B Immunizations
- Male and Female Sterilization
- Education, Information and Referrals
- Child Health Services
- Immunizations (Children & Adults)
- Health Education
- Nutrition Services
- Prenatal Care
- WIC Program 1-800-455-4942
- Medical Care Services
- TB Skin Tests
- Premarital Blood Tests
- Public Health Nursing Visits
- Free Anonymous HIV/AIDS Antibody testing 1-800-243-7275
Other hospital features include Level II Trauma Center immediately accessible to the Operating Rooms and Intensive Care Units. The facility also offers a helipad (located adjacent to the Trauma Center and state-of-the-art digital radiology services including magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and computerized tomography (CT). A staff of highly trained professionals is able to provide comprehensive medical care ranging from the most complicated life-threatening traumas to intensive and acute care for the smallest infant to general and preventative care for senior adults. Ancillary and support services include a 24-hour pharmacy, full service lab, cardiac testing and diagnostics, occupational and physical therapy services, and specialty clinics on site, integrated with 10 primary outpatient clinics located geographically throughout the county.
ALL SERVICES ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. PLEASE CALL 1-800-900-0888 or (951) 486-4080, Monday through Friday - 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
RIVERSIDE COUNTY REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER PROVIDES EMERGENCY CARE 24 hrs A DAY,
7 DAYS A WEEK.
|Riverside County Regional Medical Center
26520 Cactus Avenue. Moreno Valley, CA 92555
(951)486-4080 or 1-800-900-0888
From the 60 freeway going east, exit at Mason Street and turn right. Proceed to Cactus Avenue and turn right again.